Hamsa Hand Chakra Necklace
A beautiful necklace with spiritual meaning. This lovely Hamsa Hand necklace features the seven chakra colours: red, violet, orange, yellow, green, light blue and indigo.
Chakras are the energy centres of our body. There are seven chakra colours, each relating to a different energy centre located throughout our bodies:
- Red symbolises energy, action, confidence, courage, and change. This colour brings passion and strength to our relationships, our life and our work.
- Orange represents confidence, joy and enthusiasm
- Yellow symbolises energy, intellect and also the relationship a person has with Fire and Sun.
- Green relates to love/self-love - the ability to give and take unconditionally. When balanced we are able to give love and also to love and nurture ourselves.
- Pale Blue is the throat chakra, the colour of the spirit which relates to self-expression, speech, communication, the ability to communicate our needs and requirements; a mentally soothing colour.
- Indigo governs the third eye, in the centre of the forehead. ... The indigo energy connects us to our unconscious self, it strengthens intuition, imagination, psychic powers, and increases dream activity.
- Violet, the Crown Chakra is about wisdom and being one with the world; it is the colour of Spirituality, of people seeking spiritual fulfilment. This colour transformation, creativity and spiritual awareness and is associated with intuition and the mystical side of life.
This gorgeous necklace is set with seven precious gemstones, each to represent one of the Chakra colours: Garnet - Red, Golden Citrine - Orange, Yellow Sapphire - Yellow, Tsavorite - Green, Turquoise - Light Blue, Blue Sapphire - Indigo and Amethyst - Violet,
Available in chain lengths of 46cm/18 inches, 51cm/20 inches and 56cm/22 inches.
Available in sterling silver or 18ct hard gold plated sterling silver.
18ct hard gold plated sterling silver, garnet, amethyst, golden citrine, yellow sapphire, tsavorite, turquoise and blue sapphire.
The hamsa hand charm measures approximately 2cm in height, excluding bale.
- Collection: Home page